6th Bratislava Young Polymer Scientists workshop
... follow the tradition of regular meetings of young scientists which we started in last few years. BYPoS workshop is oriented on all fields of macromolecular chemistry and provides the ideal possibility for young polymer scientists (Bc./MSc./PhD. students or young researchers up to 40 years) to present and discuss their results and knowledge in the field of polymer chemistry and incorporate to the group of young motivated people.
- Synthesis, modification and characterization of polymers
- Polymer blends, composites and processing of polymers
- Smart polymers and biopolymers
- Bio-related applications of polymers
- Polymer stability and degradation
- Physics of polymers (theory, modelling and simulation)
all these themes will be under the motto: "game with molecules"
- prof. Christian Paulik, Johannes Kepler Universität Linz, Austria
Polyolefins - dead end or still booming
- Dr. Jürgen Pionteck, Leibniz-Institut für Polymerforschung Dresden, Germany
Liquid and gas sensing by means of conductive composites
- Dr. Juraj Kronek, Polymer Institute of the Slovak Academy of Sciences, Bratislava, Slovakia
Functional poly(2-oxazoline)s as building blocks for biomedical materials
- Dr. Karoly Renner, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Budapest, Hungary
Factors determining the properties of wood composites
BYPoS will contain introductory lectures for each section.
All participants are called to have lectures.
Main lecture (invited speakers): 40 min. + 5 min. for discussion
Contributed lecture (all participants): 15 min. + 5 min. for discussion